As clinicians, we know that the coming of autumn signals the beginning of cold and flu season. The old adage, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” is appropriate in the context of communicable /ecological diseases like colds and flu. As the seasons change, the weather gets cold and wet, and many of us in the Northern hemisphere head indoors. These factors increase our susceptibility to externally contracted pathogens and challenge our immune systems to keep potentially infectious microbiota in check.
On-Demand Webinar: Botanical Medicine Strategies for Preventing and Managing Cold and Flu
Presented and Facilitated by Jason Miller, Natura’s Medical Educator
This Information-packed webinar will discuss an integrative approach to treating colds and flu, including:
- Why “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”
- Effective botanical medicine strategies for avoiding cold and flu
- Identify key symptoms for developing an effective therapeutic approach
- How to speed recovery and relieve symptoms with botanical medicine
Dr. Miller presents a five-phase approach:
- Prevention by strengthening the endocrine and immune systems
- Venting the pathogen
- Speeding recovery and addressing symptoms
- Clearing a deeper pathogen
- Addressing deficiency
Note: This webinar is intended for healthcare practitioners.