Vitamin D

Home/Tag: Vitamin D
27 05, 2021

On-Demand Webinar: Beyond Calcium: Addressing Underlying Causes of Osteopenia & Osteoporosis

  Because we know that 99% of the calcium in our bodies is stored in our bones, while the other 1% or so is maintained in the bloodstream, the solution to bone loss seems [...]

On-Demand Webinar: Beyond Calcium: Addressing Underlying Causes of Osteopenia & Osteoporosis
31 10, 2020

Webinar: Natura Fundamentals: Principles, Approach, Application

In this webinar, Dr. Jason Miller, DACM, LAc, matches Natura’s fundamental principles with the botanical and nutritional combinations that support them. Natura’s fundamental approach to health and wellness, centers on the use of botanical [...]

Webinar: Natura Fundamentals: Principles, Approach, Application
21 05, 2020

Webinar: The Integral Immune System, Modulating Immune System Function with Botanical Medicine

In this webinar, we look deeper into the role of the immune system as an Integral network that is tied directly to the health of our patients, and how to support immune function by [...]

Webinar: The Integral Immune System, Modulating Immune System Function with Botanical Medicine